Friday, August 26, 2016

Back To School On the Prairie- Help Me Reach My Widely Important Goal

It is always such an amazing time of year when we open our doors to welcome back students on the "Prairie".  Teachers, parents and students are all so excited to have a fresh start on their journey in education.

In life, we look for ways to make change for the better in our learning and profession.  This year I am looking to connect with students, teachers and families on the learning that takes place each and every day on our campus.

One of my Widely Important Goals is to utilize Storify as a way to pull information together in a visual media presentation.  What I need help with is parents, staff and community members to use the hastag #BPECATS on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.  By adding this hashtag, I will leverage Storify's capabilities to help tell our "GREATNESS" story for this school year.  Please get the word out to all who will listen.

Thank you for being an amazing partner on this journey in education for our students and community.

Your Biggest Fan,

Mr. Fleming

PS
Here are the first "Storify" stories I created.  Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment