Tuesday, August 30, 2016

7 Habits Family Training

I want to personally invite our BPE families to the 7 Habits Family training on September 17, 2016.  To find out more information, click HERE on how to register for the day.

Fall 2015 Family Training Graduates
This training is offered for our families to help create a stronger bond at home and to solidify a connection between home and school with the 7 Habits principles.  Our campus started the Leader in Me journey almost 4 years ago and we are committed to "Inspire and Empower Learners of All Ages".  I can personally say that when I was a participant almost 7 years ago at this very same training, it allowed for my wife and I to have a clearer path on where we wanted to go with our children.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the 17th.

Deep thoughts... our families reflecting on their family mission statements.

Here are some of our previous families' responses to the training:

  • "I enjoyed interacting with others and sharing different points of view."
  • "Great videos, the materials were easy to digest."
  • "Liked the work sessions and filling out the sections in the workbook.  I made us think and be introspective."
  • Enjoyed the hand on and practical reflection exercises."


Your Biggest Fan,

Mr. Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment